Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 95 times)

Offline TheWookie

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Introductions
« on: July 29, 2017, 09:42:39 PM »
Hi,

Just saying hello, I've been playing Half Life on and off since it came out. used to be ok at HL1MP, loved the classic maps, never really got into HL2MP tho, get my ass kicked most times I play now haha!

Having a go at running a dedicated server now, got two Dell Poweredge R710 's to play with. No plans on world domination or anything, it's just a project. Besides can't afford the electric to leave them running 24/7, they suck some juice !!

Offline JinglyOnE

• Forum Member
  • Waiting for Half-Life 3
    • View Profile
Re: Introductions
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 08:12:55 AM »
HI and welcome.  :)

Offline MajaDamaj

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 09:13:35 AM »
Hello and welcome. Always good to see a new face.

Offline TheWookie

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 08:31:22 PM »
Thank you, had fun playing on The Sanctuary servers. My knackered wrist doesn't last long these days, but def be back for a blast every now and then.

Offline Electric Warrior

• The Sanctuary UK Server Owner
  • Administrator
  • Forum Member
  • To find your mind...... you have to lose it first.
    • View Profile
    • The Sanctuary UK
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 07:45:30 AM »
Welcome to the forum and to our servers. Always good to see new or returning players.  I know what you mean about having a knackered wrist as I don't play very much myself nowadays as I've developed arthritis in my fingers and in particular in the thumb joints, so only able to play for a maximum of ten minutes before it becomes too uncomfortable.

Hope you will enjoy playing on our servers as much as you can, and you never know, we might bump into each other sometime. ;)
"Show them respect. If you are ferocious in battle, remember to be magnaminous in victory." - Lt Col Tim Collins.
"We won't be druv" - Sussex Motto
Don't count your weasels before they've popped!

Offline Haplo

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 11:33:49 AM »

Hellooo

:P