Author Topic: Trump  (Read 2309 times)

Offline WeeWilly

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2016, 10:11:32 PM »

Anyway, the die is now cast.  Let's hope that he will first get to work to straighten out the rigged voting process.   The world is a strange place.
The smell of the dust they kicked up was rich and satisfying (Grahame)

Offline Nick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2016, 10:59:08 PM »

Offline Haplo

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2016, 09:01:42 AM »

About his hair Bob  ;D

http://trumpdonald.org

Offline Muz

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2016, 09:48:40 PM »
I wish I was a betting man with more conviction  ::) .. I got the Scottish independence result right,current Tory re election right (although I thought it would be another power share)  Brexit right, and now Trump... now ... how long before someone wants to take him 'out' ? 2 years sounds about good. He's gonna need a shit load of protection ... and not just from outsiders.

Raygun, and Bush II .. were comedy figures too .. but without the ego .. dont think Trump is a war monger though.

Clintons campaign was tainted from the start because the populist agenda hated career politicians. Trump may mix things up a bit and that might not be a bad thing, as I am against career politicians, it isnt healthy when people will do or say anything, to keep a job, and office. The Clinton camp took a cheap shot at him complaining about his 'locker room' banter .. when her husband president was only too happy getting blow jobs off an intern, which Hilary defended with vigour .. those double standards ended her chances.

He's got his work cut out no doubt because of his views.. just having a wee laugh up my sleeve now though .. because Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon told him to f*ck off, when he was trying to invest in Scotland and its infrastructure with his golf courses ... bet they regret that now he's the US president ?

Sturgeon was seen to say ..'Its not the outcome we hoped for, but its the will of the US people and must be respected' .. pity she doesn't apply that to her own fuckin people who dont want to be split from the UK but she's doing everything she can to get a second referendum to do just that.

Offline Nick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2016, 06:22:46 PM »

Sturgeon was seen to say ..'Its not the outcome we hoped for, but its the will of the US people and must be respected' .. pity she doesn't apply that to her own fuckin people who dont want to be split from the UK but she's doing everything she can to get a second referendum to do just that.
Yep. horrible self serving hypocrite imo.

I liked this:
[youtube]GLG9g7BcjKs[/youtube]

Offline JinglyOnE

• Forum Member
  • Waiting for Half-Life 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2016, 05:59:35 AM »

Offline Nick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2016, 10:11:54 PM »
https://www.theatlantic.com/past/politics/policamp/partysov.htm
Written by David S Broder
The Atlantic
March 1972

But there is a darker possibility that we cannot overlook. When frustration reaches the breaking point, when inflation and economic uncertainty, work stoppages, civil disturbances, crime, drugs, and the breakdown of public services can no longer be tolerated, a different sort of man with a different solution may present himself.

A plausible demagogue may appear and say, "Give me power and I will make things work again. I will restore order to your lives. I will see that there is discipline again. I will make the streets safe, and I will remove those who are disturbing our peace of mind. It may not be pleasant, but I promise you it will be effective. If those demonstrators try to tie up our cities, my police will know how to deal with them so they will not try again. If those unions try to raise wages, my men will see to it that there are no more strikes. We will control prices, even if it means we have to run those big businesses ourselves. Congress will pass the necessary laws, because its members will understand that it will not be wise for them to go home unless they act. And the press will cooperate with us, and stop its carping and sniping, if it understands what is good for it. And we will save our country"--but, of course, destroy freedom and democracy in the process.

Offline Nick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2017, 11:09:36 AM »
[youtube]Bn6hAD_1Xr0[/youtube]

From Twitter:
What's the difference between a lentil and a chickpea?

Trump wouldn't pay $1,000 to have a lentil on his face ...

Offline Nick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Governor of Washington Declares Trump Enemy of the US
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2017, 12:10:31 AM »
Well this is kinda interesting ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvROPRW0NDM